What do we do?
The Parliamentary Group primarily manages the following three working relationships for the Auditor-General:
- Parliament's select committees that review entities in central government;
- Public entities in central government except those in the energy and environment sectors; and
- Auditors appointed by the Auditor-General to audit the central government public entities.
Parliamentary Group Sector Managers are responsible for:
- managing the Office's relationship with Parliament and other key stakeholders (external and internal);
- advising and assisting Parliamentary select committees with their financial reviews of public entities and estimates examinations;
- carrying out strategic audit planning, sponsoring performance audits, monitoring annual statutory audits and directing areas of emphasis; and
- carrying out taxpayer and Member of Parliament inquiries.
The Assistant Auditor-General, Parliamentary Group, is Gareth Ellis. The Sector Managers are:
- Bill Robertson
- Colleen Pilgrim
- Henry Broughton
- Mark Evans
- Maria Rawiri
- Tobias Nischalke
- Greg Goulding
Secretarial and Administrative Support is provided by Natalie Griffiths and Daisy Halo.
Page last updated: 25 September 2015