Research and Development
What do we do?
The Research and Development Group helps the Office to use its existing knowledge, to develop new knowledge, and to identify and solve problems with current products and processes. The Research and Development Group's responsibilities include:
- gathering intelligence about emerging issues, new practices, and stakeholder needs
- developing, integrating, and providing access to information and knowledge throughout the Office
- acting as a catalyst in testing thoughts and ideas aimed at enhancing existing, or developing new, assurance products, processes, tools, and guidance.
The Assistant Auditor-General of the Research and Development Group is Ann Webster.
The other members of the Group are:
- Karen Smith (Director)
- Marcus Jackson (Director)
- Shilinka Smith (Director)
- Warren Ross (Director, Data and Analysis)
- Edward Zhang (Data Analyst)
- Catherine Leong (Personal Assistant)
Page last updated: 19 January 2017