Phone +64 4 917 1500, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen joined the Office of the Auditor-General in May 1997. She is currently responsible for the Business, Innovation and Employment sector. Colleen leads the Office's work on audit implications of the State Sector and Public finance Reform, and is co-leader in the team’s work on NGO funding arrangements and sector reporting.
Before joining us, Colleen was a senior management consultant in United Nations peace-keeping, a consultant on education governance, and had extensive previous experience in the education sector, including director of the NZ School Trustees Association, and national manager of special education district services.
Sector and audit responsibilities
- Accident Compensation Corporation
- Crown Research Institutes
- Meteorological Service of New Zealand Ltd
- New Zealand Venture Investment Fund Ltd
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand
- Commerce Commission
- Commission for Financial Literacy and Retirement Income
- Crown Fibre Holdings Ltd
- External Reporting Board
- Financial Markets Authority
- New Zealand Tourism Board
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
- Standards Council of New Zealand
- Takeovers Panel
- Testing Laboratory Registration Council
- Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment
- Housing New Zealand Corporation.
Page last updated: 19 May 2015