Phone +64 4 917 1500, email Tobias.Nischalke@oag.govt.nz
Tobias joined the Office of the Auditor-General in February 2013. He is responsible for the social sector and a number of agencies grouped under the government administration sector.
Before joining us, he was Executive Officer for the New Zealand Aid Programme at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Tobias has also previously held senior policy roles in the former Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Research, Science and Technology, and the Department of Labour.
Sector and audit responsibilities
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Families Commission
- Ministry of Social Development
- New Zealand Artificial Limb Board
- New Zealand Fire Service Commission
- New Zealand Lotteries Commission
- Office of Film and Literature Classification
- Office of the Children's Commissioner
- Social Workers Registration Board
- Statistics New Zealand
Page last updated: 19 May 2015