Experiences to share
One of the main reasons we have created this resource was to build a repository for sharing stories, ideas, and experiences. Often, the best way to learn is to find out what worked (or didn't work) for others. So we asked some of our experts to provide us with case studies of audit committees in the public sector. Here are some of the case studies that they shared with us:
- Using enterprise risk management
- Using total assurance pictures
- Refocusing the audit committee
- Embedding risk management
- Seeking clarity, using a committee charter
If you would like to share your stories, ideas, and experiences, join our discussions on LinkedIn.