Information for staff
Phone number for updates
- 04 901 1050 or 0800 55 33 24
Please make a note of the Office's emergency phone line just in case you lose website access.
General instructions for an emergency or significant health and safety event
If there is an emergency or major event, such as storm, earthquake, pandemic, tsunami, or similar, staff should check here for updates.
If no instructions have been posted, please be guided by these two principles:
- Your and your family’s health and welfare is the most important factor in any emergency.
- Always follow emergency advice from authorities, such as Civil Defence and the emergency services.
How we will contact you
We will use as many communications channels as we can to keep you informed about Office matters. Remember that:
- This page is the primary source of all official updates from the Office.
- You can expect to hear from your manager/mentor by phone, text, or email.
- If you do not hear from anyone, follow emergency advice from authorities, such as Civil Defence and the emergency services.
Preparing for the unexpected
For us to contact you, we need to have up to date contact details. Please make sure you keep the office informed about changes to your contact details. In the unlikely event that something happens to you while you're at work, we also need to know who we should contact on your behalf.
Page last updated: 15 December 2016